Just One More Chance

JUST ONE MORE CHANCE
(To My Beloved Mom)

Now there is nothing left in me
Nothing that will make you want me
The sugary me is gone
And my deep core is shown
Now all your dreams are blown

I was your biggest catastrophe
Someone who you didn't deserve
Everything I just did cannot be reversed
I was the one who made you look down
The one whom you placed over a crown

Never did you deserve someone like me
Never did I deserve someone like you
My mouth is just too small
And word 'SORRY' is too big
You taught me how to walk, but I made my mind
 to crawl

That you thought I was a rising star
You were sighted just too far
Made for me was a wall of kindness
But I came in like a wrecking ball
On me you had all the trust and blindness

Feeling just contrite is what I can do
Nothing can indemnify your sacrifice
Give me one last chance
The chance to restart my life
The chance to restart your life
- Upasana Dwivedy

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts